Gibson County Municipal Water District offers a wide variety of convenient payment options for our customers. Simply choose the option that best suits your needs.
Online Bill Pay
We have partnered with Invoice Cloud to offer customers more options to view and pay water bills online anytime. Customers can receive and view bills electronically, make a payment with credit/debit card or e-check and choose to go paperless. When registering for an account, customers can enjoy more features like setting up automatic payments, saving a default payment method and viewing history.
* Easy-to-use online portal to access your account and make payments
* One Time Pay option to quickly view and pay your bill without registering
* Schedule payments for a future date
* Save time and avoid late payments with automatic payment options:
AutoPay - automatically pay the invoice amount from your default payment method on the due date
Recurring Scheduled Payments - set up a schedule to pay a fixed amount or the invoice balance on a specific day of the month
* Receive email reminders when your bill is ready, when a scheduled payment is pending and a confirmation after making a payment
* Pay by Text – get text notifications about your bill and have the option to pay through text message with your default payment method (sign up when making an online payment or within your account)
You will need your customer account number from your printed billing statement to create an account or make a one-time payment. You may also request your customer account number by calling our office at 731-855-0411.
A small service fee will be charged for each transaction.
How do I use the Service?
- Click on the Pay Your Bill Now button to access the payment portal.
- Click on Pay Now, enter your Account Number and Last Name then click on Search Invoices to locate your bill.
- Select your bill and choose the option to Register Selected Invoices to create an account. Complete the registration information, then Sign In and click on Pay my invoices. To make a payment without registering, after locating your bill add the invoice to your cart and proceed.
- View your cart and Proceed to Checkout. Follow the steps to enter your payment information and process the payment.
Automatic Bank Draft
A worry-free way to pay your water bill. With this service, the amount of your monthly bill is automatically deducted from your bank account and credited to your utility account. There is no set-up fee or charge associated with this method of payment. To set up Automatic Bank Draft, simply download and fill out the ACH Recurring Debit Form (if available) located in the Forms & Reports Section and drop it off or mail it to our office, along with a voided check.
Payment by Mail
If paying by check or money order through the mail, please send all payments with your payment coupon. To avoid late fees, please mail your payment at least five-seven business days before the due date specified on your bill.
Payment Drop-off Location
You may pay your bill in person at our office address. We accept cash, check, or money orders. To avoid longer wait times, please note that Mondays, Fridays and the first day after a holiday are normally very busy.
Payment Through Financial Institution Online Bill Pay
Many financial institutions such as major banks offer their customers the ability to pay their bills via an online bill payment service (through your bank's website). Normally, these services debit the customer's checking or savings account to pay the bill. Depending on the financial institution, they may or may not charge a fee for the service. Payments may take up to seven business days to post to the customer's account. Please consult with your bank for more information.
Gibson County Municipal Water District
P.O. Box 146
Trenton, TN 38382